Friday, September 12, 2008

Photoshoot

Vain pictures ahead. If you do not wish to continue viewing, kindly proceed to the top right of the page and click on the exit button. For fastest way, hit Alt F4. Thank you.

It all started with a kiss picture.

I simply took out the camera to camwhore for the sake of camwhoring duh. Then he suggested to play photoshoot at 2 in the morning! Like who else can be his model victim besides this cute fat chubby innocent girl. *maaf self praise*

I was abit drunk back then. *cheek so red shy
The wine tasted ultimate bad, it makes me dizzy a little.

I like this picture with the eggie tart but why so blur !! =(

Supposedly candid but hmm..
Oh and because we were too bored we even counted how many colours
are painted onto my house walls and omg 6 different colours!
*Didn't realize also after staying for 4 years? Heh noob..

Photographer says : Purposely take half of the pig's face wan
because I got photography skill.
Me says : Skill my foot! *puke* o_o"
*Paiseh. Ignore my messy room..

This is so cute yet so different. Hehehehehehehehehehe =)

This is my baby boy who hasn't bath since the day he was born?
Awwww never mind, still so adorable. Cheez. =)

Getting sleepier.. see my eyes getting sepet-er. Lol.

We took more than 100 photos just that night. o_o
These are some selected ones which I personally like them. =)

Last but not least.

Edited/Chalk and charcoal effect.
Is like.. living in the world of fantasy hor? =)

Hmm taking picture at the right angle is very important. Certain angle makes you look fat. Not just plump but fat. While some makes you look even uglier considering its already ugly at the first place. Haha. Just a little note from me. So which angle are you?

My mummy bought a big big packet of those satay keropok today. Which resulted to a non-stop munching marathon in the family. Dad munched while reading newspaper. Mum munched while watching the mooncake show. And me munching while studying and oops, there goes the last piece into my mouth. Sigh what to do. Blame the keropok lar!

I'm not done with revision actually. But it seems like NOTHING flows into my brain. Total blank that kind. Seriously that bad. I dunno why is this happening, am so annoyed and irritated. It makes me feel so much like a failure. To make the matter worse, I gave up and came online. How great is that. Bravo.

* Well oh well. I am all ready to fuck the paper tomorrow. Huhu. =(

Put that aside. LOOKING FORWARD TO WEEKEEDS! Weee should be a fruitful weekend ahead so happieeeeeeeeee. Missing my lovesssss so muchie.
I'm coming babeh wait for me muackssssss! <3

* my darlings messages are just so sweet and touching that I have to tears. T____T


1 comment:

JC said...

Not bad huh talk about camera angle and junk food on the day before your exam, consider a way to relax your mind.

Good luck in your exam, perhaps next week. I think you still have a few paper to do right?