Yesterday..
My breakfast as usual.
Next up, went for movie. THIS IS SUBERB! People out there, please go and watch! SOOOOOOOOOOO NICEEEEEEEEEEEE! Or go pasar malam buy dvd if you're too kiam siap. Imagine, whole cinema only 4 people inside? There's a couple behind us and that's it. We were kinda shocked at first. But good also, nobody saw us crying like mad in there. This movie is just too.. perfect!Shopping shopping shopping lalala...
I ended up being with them, which is totally unexpected. Er, not suppose to be part of our planning tho.
We went to a place which got this kinda lighting. Where?
Omg my bodyguards are such posers! I'm so innocent =(
I'm devil. So cute.A group of noisy kids =p
Went for supper and watched Protege again. Played with my bro's new handphone and eventually fell asleep in his room.
Long long day.
No comments:
Post a Comment