Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Neverland

Indeed a very fun trip. Although we didn't really play as much, but the precious time that we spent together can never be replaced. Our unsinkable friendship. Like what the saying goes, once a CBNer always a CBNer.

Here our journey begins...

Yen with her books. Believe it or not she said she gonna study there.

I'm too tired to smile.

KaiLi - JinJin

I've got panda eyes after sleepless night.

Nice scenery.

*speechless *

Darling so scared of height. Me too =)

They asked me to pose?

Happy family

Finally, our happy family picture after so many attempts.

Animals forever.

The WIND!

Duckie ~ Piggie ~ Monkie

I'm the photographer. Pro =p

Lin & Li
We starting to feel cold..

This picture suppose to be perfect but now missing that ONE fella.

Second escalator..too late..

Testing testing..

Jin, Jean, Kl

I'm not molesting her! =S

Our ex chemistry teacher, with her 1 year old baby girl.

Our destination.

Trying to act like the statues but I'm extra for decoration purpose =p

While waiting..

While waiting again..

I..wasn't ready..

Ugly @@

Kl, Jean, Jin

Super Tabagon.

My pig but they trying to focus somewhere else..down..

Resting time..

Another one..

I dunno this was taken!

Spot the two fella posing in the middle of the road.

Help us out ~

Where are we?

Ahh..looks like American Next Top Model =D

Again again..

Super cool. Never thought the effect can be so nice =)

Can't see what I'm holding =(

We always stuck together.

Piggie Duckie

Darling <3

Let's travel.

It's all about us..

We rulez!

It's always us..

Yesh, we're going London =p

I like pirate ship.

It's moving! I dunno why that we keep laughing tho it's kinda scary.

So ugly no comment.

This one worse =S

Loves <3

I like to play with my tougue =_=

Scary @@

GHOST!

Women in black.

+_+

Don't waste your money on this stupid motion master.

It's cold tonight..

Family picture once again.

I dunno we're suppose to act COOL! Paiseh..

All the dishes gone within few minutes, too hungry.

Merry-go-round

I don't think I'll ever sit again. Lemah jantung.

Purple line ~

First time ever I'm freezing in Genting with NO jacket.

Look at the background, very nice.

Jan, Jin, Yen

Monkeys.

So blur T_T

It's our night.

I like this *heartz*

Super nice background.

JinJin =)

The night is just there for us..

So windy, windy, windy..

Handssss

Legssss

Handssss

Legssss

Headssss

We need energy!

Orang Utan =S

NOBODY CAN EVER HAVE THIS PICTURE! Coz..your are not allow to climb up there. We're too naughty!

My dear <3

So fake!

Loves <3

* hughug *

I know I look very... *****

Stop taking!

YenYen JinJin

The view of indoor themepark.

Little girl =p

So not me =(

Soft ice-cream =)

Super yiing.

Isn't that cute? ^^

I'm gonna miss you guys so much after this. We will always be together as one.

No comments: