Saturday, March 22, 2008

Innocent Tragedy

"Where is the moment we needed the most
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost
They tell me your blue skies fade to gray
They tell me your passion's gone away
And I don't need no carrying on.."


Tragedy of the day.

The very Good Friday we had been waiting for. Discussion started on Monday, dragging the persuasion to Tuesday, bringing forward to Wednesday and finally agreement from all parties on Thursday. Venue decided, time fixed, set.

Everything seems so perfect in the morning. Everyone from different corners of Klang Valley woke up early to start off the long awaited day. Only the part where I have to wait for certain people for ONE HOUR kinda suck. I think it was the longest ever I've waited for a person. I sat at the station for an hour, watching one by one train passed by. If I were to count, I'm afraid I'll fall asleep. Anyway, I'm early myself.

Yes, I sat here waiting alone. Do you know how pity I am? Please remember to set your alarm next time sei chai bao. =)

We were still the earliest to reach among all. We were actually walking aimlessly decided to check out the skating rate and stuff while waiting for the rest.

The moment I saw this, I knew it. My heart sank. Disappointment. * Close for maintainence from 21st Mac to 4th Apr * WHAT THE FUCK!? OF ALL DAYS!? Our main purpose going all the way there is to SKATE! WHY ON EARTH?! The first thing I thought of..Ben and Kin Yang surely cry their hearts out knowing this.

Kin Yang finally called up. "Where are you? Did you see the skating rink?" Instead of answering to his question, "Are you crying now?" We continued to debate about it. ARGH! The girls were kinda relief and happy about it. Unfortunately, I'm standing with the guys. I WANNA SKATE!

After dulan-ing, heartbroken-ing and sad-ing, we finally come to the conclusion.

Eat! Eat all you can to release anger! But please look at the price first. It's Manhattan Fish Market not mamak stall.

Pretty Fish and Chip =)

Pretty bill too.

We headed to cinema next. Since they wanted to watch Ah Long, me and Eng Hui decided to go for 27 Dresses. Actually was because of another fella we were not allow to watch SHUTTER. Be a man! Sad. Girls wanna go shopping, guys wanna go arcade. Alas we seperated. I was actually not in the mood to do anything. Not my day for shopping, I'm warned not to buy anything. What was I thinking that time? I love Sunway Pyramid but I hate Sunway Pyramid as well. I wanted to tears at one moment but I hold back another moment. I tried to free myself from thinking but it doesn't work. The more he said the more worried I am. The more he talked the more confused I am. I felt the pain again. I don't wanna fight back till it ends. The feeling ruined my day.


Overall, the movie was okay. Touching storyline and stupid some. Again, the fella next to me was way too loud. I seriously don't wanna sit with him. I need to enjoy movie peacefully! Our show ended earlier than Ah Long obviously.

So we headed to Old Town to spend a lil time together.



Tea time.

Altogether 11 fellas took bus and went all the way to Cheras from Subang. It's been ages since I last took bus. I guessed today must be 'Bus Day' for most of them. Seriously it wasn't our day. Our trip to pasar malam went down the drain once again because of the stupid heavy rain. Anyway, had a great time chatting in the bus and of course the laughing stock at Leisure Mall. Kin Yang such a joker. =p

I finally get to know what cafe my classmates and friends are talking about. Tan Gilly Cafe. Spent our remaining night there by playing cards and crapping with each other. Everyone looks kinda exhausted, NOT BECAUSE OF SKATING, because of traveling!

"Ohh..you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day.."


We had a real bad day ~

No comments: