Instead of going to those polling area and vote, we - Angeline, Eng Hui, Arnold, Michele and me went..

Yes. Went Midvalley for lunch first before heading over to Gardens.
We decided to take the risk, paying RM20 for a movie! RM20! It's Signature, Malaysia most comprehensive cinema. Give it a try ba. Since it's like, once in a life time? The entrance it's hell nice. The environment is damn cun. The area is just so grand and high class. So happen took this pic. So blur ~
We then bought tickets for 4.50pm show.

ARGH! It really makes you wanna dance so badly after watching it. It's so addictive!!! Great show. Maybe, I shoud really take up dancing, for dieting purpose as well. Sad.
Some random pictures taken during our walk at Gardens. I was too free coz no eye see those stuffs there. Prolly, my whole month salary will be gone within minutes if I were to open my eyes widely. Yesh, so better not look.


.jpg)
I LOVE BR ICE CREAM! I love pasar malam's food. And I like seeing the gay couple together. Why never kiss like the last part of the movie jek? I promise I won't see. =)
Overall, it was fun hanging out with them. Our first outing.
'Not memorable at all'
No comments:
Post a Comment