Move on.
Last Friday. It was a BORING day! Went to MidValley with my so called 'baby' for outing. The reason I went out was because of the night outing which another group agreed on earlier but they.. FFK! Which resort me to a miserable state.
Then then, we decided to watch horror movie which I don't feel like mentioning about it anymore. PATHETIC MOVIE! Ghost doesn't look like ghost. How can it be horror movie?! I don't even know what was the whole story about after sitting one hour plus in there. Hell. Right after movie, we went over Gardens for a walk.
Due to the plan cancellation, I've to travel all by myself down to Cheras. Stupid rain! What we did that night? Oh! We ended up sitting at granny house for no reason! Wth? I came all the way to meet them just to sit down and rot together?! It doesn't make any sense. =(
Despite of that, I headed back to my aunt house for drama instead. I thought I can finally sit back and relax drama-ing but.. I was asked to do housework. HOUSEWORK! I had to.. sweep the floor, mop the floor, wash the towel, water the plants..and and.. The problem is, I DON'T EVEN DO ALL THESE AT HOME! Honestly I'm being pampered since young so don't mind me, I'm never hardworking. Of course I still gotta wash my own toilet and some minor stuffs. I can easily reject my parents at home but not at her place. I have to obey her you see. I can never say no. And the worse thing is, after doing such tiring chores no food for you to eat! Not even a packet of maggie can be found in her house. WTF? I was so damn hungry. Fine. When I finally decided to just drink milo there's NO HOT WATER! Wth. Need to boil myself. Self service. Cool huh? STAYING THERE IS A TOTAL TORTURE! More like being a slave sometimes. It's not that bad tho. I get to bake cakes and cookies there. =) Love it.
Apparently, I fell asleep in the living room due to laziness and tiredness. I don't like going out on Fridays no more.
No comments:
Post a Comment