Monday, March 3, 2008

Every tale has a beginning...

This blog will be maily pictures rather than words. Shortly, I'm lazy.

Let pictures tell you about my life. How I partly go through my pathetic life.

Briefly to start off with this newly created blog, welcome =) My advise, NEVER EVER USE CLASSIC TEMPLATE FOR GOD SAKE! It took me HOURS to just edit the skin. It turned out to be so pinkish. I can't seems to find anything nicer than this. And yeah, please leave your footprints behind if you're here.

Past life taught me the cruelty in reality. Never have I thought... What I can say is, I've grown up. Memories that I'll not forget. Feelings that I'll not let go. Scars that will never heal. Regret that lies forever. I might still be crying, I might still be stupid, it's fine. Loving those who doesn't even bother to love you anymore is the most hurtful thing to do. Set them free while you still can. Life is fragile. I've got not much time left in life. Very often, we think we have put in enough efforts into something and expect to be reciprocated, actually as long as we are happy with it nothing else matters. Sometimes, everything is just fated. No matter how good your weapons or strategies may be, certain battles are bound to lose right from the start. Yet, I'm still fighting in the losing battle. If it's yours, it'll still be yours in the end, no matter how many rounds you gotta turn or how many hills you gotta climb. It doesn't matter how far you drift apart, it doesn't matter how long you're gone, for if it's meant to be, it's meant to be. Let just time decide everything. Time will prove the truth of everything.

"Life's problems wouldn't be called hurdles if there wasn't a way to get over them" "Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal"

Appreciate everything while you still can. I've witnessed a person's death with my own eyes just days ago. A person who have got blood connection with me. The undescribeable feelings, to see someone you know being cremated and left with only ashes and bones. While you, picking up the remaining bones of that person pieces by pieces with bare hands. How would that exactly be? No matter how hard you cried, there's no turning back. It's unbearable. It's never too late to repent. It's better to be late than never. I would say here, I love all of you. I never regret loving each and everyone of you from the beginning.


Loves <3

No comments: