We ended the class by singing. I suddenly felt..the class it's actually fun. When she said it's gonna be our last time singing, some sort of disappointment grows. It's just so weird for me to learn music all over again. It's like, I'm back to kindergarden. I just hate theory. Once again, time for assignments. WHEN THEY EVER STOP GIVING OUT ASSIGNMENTS!? Assignments assignments assignments. Irritating. And today, SPM results. I'm so disappointed with my younger bro. I seriously thought, he can do better than this but he make me so speechless. If he just put in a lil more effort, it won't be like this. I gave him sufficient notes to at least pass and yet? Now only he come and tell me regret because of DOTA? Wtf. I told him hundred and million times before. I'm actually frustrated over his result. I'm worried, what he's going to do next?
I've got no picture to upload this few days. Coming soon.
Remember Me Always
So many memories we've made together
As the years have slowly passed
Tears may have been cried
But our laugther drowned them
Sharing my deepest-most secrets
Till one in the morning at your house
Until our words just ran out.
But now you must leave
And I stay behind
Who will I call
When I just need to talk?
Who will you lean on
When your problems weigh you down?
Who will laugh at my jokes?
Who will make you smile?
I can't tell you the answers
To the questions I have
But I want you to know
I will always love you
And when your heart is troubled
I want you to think of me
Remember the times of joy
We have shared
And maybe it will make you smile
And since you can't take me with you
Take the memories we have made
And cherish them
As I always will.
* Special dedication to everyone out there. Animals, friends, cousins, you, you and you. Remember me always.
No comments:
Post a Comment