I can only eat plain food - bread, porridge and MORE bread! I feel like McDonald-ing now. I want ICE-CREAM. I want durian. I want SUSHI. Sushi King RM2 promotion is coming up! Hehehe.
Exam timetable finally released. No eye see. =/
5th Sept - Media Planning
6th Sept - English for Mass Communication
9th Sept - Translation
13th Sept - Malaysia Studies
16th Sept - Advertising Copywriting
Exam starts on 5th of September! Omg is like.. 17 days away? 2 weeks left for me to consume all 5 subjects! Omg. OMG. OHMYGOD. I just finished compiling my notes nicely and have yet to touch them in details. Why lar toughest subject comes first. I so gonna die in the calculations. Plus my schedules for the next few weekends already loaded with activities. How to survive you tell me. T____________________T
Anyhow, I'm happy and thankful with my overall coursework marks. Weeee ~
Play hard + Study hard = Die hard (:
Mum been nagging lately saying that I face the computer more than anything else at home. Well, quite true. Come to think of it, I seems to stuck with the computer forever. I used to sit in front of tv for hours watching all sorts of dramas, series, cartoons or whatever. But now that I've got all those series downloaded by my friends, I just need to chuck in the
Mun mun ahhhhh... Lol -_______-
Basically, my daily routine these days would be reading notes, dramas, surfing and browsing through websites, chatting and blogging. Sad huh? Lifeless brat. Sigh. To enjoy, we need $. No $ lock yourself at home and continue rotting. I'm hunting for jobs this coming semester break. Anyone need part timer? Please do not hesitate to contact me! (:
I ken leeeeeee tulibu dibu douchoooooooooo.. ~
I wanna sing k people!
No comments:
Post a Comment