Sunday, August 3, 2008

Horoscope

You know what, I used to say this to my friends,
"Nah I don't believe in horoscope.."


Okay I changed my mind now. Ever since I started reading them, I got so hooked up. Those words are just too real. I sometimes couldn't resist on believing them. Like the other day, it says that Libra will have a big turn over for the day. I doubt but on that day itself, the guy which I admire turned out to be stalking us instead. Then there's this particular day, it says I somehow lost contact with certain people but they will definitely catch up with me few days later. Again, it does happened. You would probably define these situations as coincidence but I seriously thought it was the star doing the destiny. Lol.


I will just crap briefly about Libra to start off.




The people born under the Libra zodiac sign are one of the most rational people around. They hate to be impolite and even sugar coat the truth to make it the least unpleasant. They have a contradictory personalities. On one hand, they love arguments and on the other hand they try to patch up quarrels. They seem to be perfectly balanced, weighing both sides of any issue. They get confused most of the times as they tend to look at both sides of the coin and then end up an indecisive mind which often undecided. They are born diplomats and avoid trouble because of this trait of theirs. Librans are quite expressive about their feelings. They will exhibit their love in many ways. They are very considerate and loving. Thus, they only wait for their true love and once they find them, they are perfectly loyal. They are peace loving people and do not create chaos and also they are highly romantic and very passionate.


Yes? No? You judge it. =)


Libra personalities.



Adding on, I did checked out my compatibility with other star signs. Yeah, I sort of busybody to know which stars made up the best partner for me. As far as I was concerned, it really works. The percentage that matches was really REALLY high - for what I'd went through. Right. It really shocked through my nerves when I read them. 'Oh no, fucking true' I thought. If any of you interested to find out your potential soul mate, never hesitate to click here. =)



After much research and understanding, Libra is best to group together with Aries, Cancer and Capricorn because we are all cardinal signs. The twelve signs of the zodiac are grouped into quadruple, based on how the sign behaves. You might be wondering what do cardinal signs have in common? Well basically, they're the instigators, ready to forge ahead with plans, and attract those that can support their efforts. Cardinal signs are leaders, and tend to be outgoing because they're engaged with the world in a dynamic way. They're restless to start new projects, and happiest when running the show. WHERE TO FIND LOVE FOR LIBRA? Libra always got romance on the brain. The problem is Libra have a hard time choosing among the many suitors. Libra would be wise in seeking somebody who shares his/her appreciation for the finer things in life.


Libra best pick-up line :-
Apart from being cute, what else do you do?
Hmmm I will just stay cute?
Hahaha.
Smile. =)


2 comments:

Falcon said...

im a virgo..that means i;m not suitable to you?? so sad...LOL

Jin said...

Lol Falcon.. you will find a suitable one though hahaha.. =p