` Ohh tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air.. '
I just got myself fuck up with the darn notes. I tried so hard to read and yet zero absorption. I think, my brain must have lost its ability to function already. In another word, rot. I seriously need to stay focus. I need to INSAF sayang. I'm not even close to finishing ONE blardy chapter outta 5 SUBJECTS until this moment! Serious shit. I dunno how to face this. GG o_o
H.E.L.P.
T.O.L.O.N.G.
T.O.L.O.N.G.
***
OMFGGGGGGGGGG I WANT THIS!!!
OMFGGGGGGGGGG I WANT THIS!!!
OMG SO DAMN FREAKING NICE! ***
Yesterday badminton was rather challenging. I was feeling so much pressure playing with a pro. Pro vs lousy. Lol. Surprisingly, it was the first time we ever played badminton together though. Hahaha weird. Sigh when it comes to sports thingy, you can imagine how sucky I am lar. Exercise once in a blue moon, should be proud enough for a lazy fat ass pig. =)
***
You know, I gotta say I hate people who look through my eyes when they're talking to me. I mean, they REALLY REALLY look DEEP into my eyes and and.. STARE WITH THE EYES OPEN BIGGER THAN A FISHBALL? Is like a sharp piercing pierce through your eyes. Ahhh SCARY! I bumped into this guy TWICE consecutively today and this is what happened. I had goosebumps whenever he tried to start a conversation with me. Anxiety boiling as if it's going to overflow each time he approached me. Why and how did he even put such weight on me? Crap. Frankly speaking, I somehow thought of avoiding him or maybe to the extend of running away from him before but nah. What stupid joke. He is still my dear friend despite all the sweet memorable memories we once gone through together.
***
Anyway people, we shall strive for the best! Heck, I'm trying to be optimistic okay! To most of my friends who are battling in exams now or soon, you know who are you -
GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST! I'm gonna join in the war soon. Oh fcuk no kidding o_o

But no, I gave up on him. After much consideration, I decided to get rid of him
Say bye-bye to sadness and hello to happiness. After all, life goes on no matter what right. So why worry and have wrinkles when you can enjoy and be happy (:


No comments:
Post a Comment