Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hello Sucky

What stupid connection is this?
I tell you. Effking frigging fugging fucking
blardy ass hole connection!
I abhor the suckiness! Yours truly.


I'd been trudging through this shit. This fucking shit. NO I cannot chill anymore. I ain't gonna tolerate. I AM exploding. YOU SEE HOW LONG HAVE I NOT BEEN SIGNING IN MSN! I blardy NEED to online. Assignments cannot go through. Songs cannot send. Websites forever loading. Messages cannot be delivered. Blogger access also denied? WTFREAK!
Serious shit. Tell me, what shit is this?!?! UTTER SHIT!


Talking about this sucky Internet, yet I'm currently doing a proposal on BROADBAND! Gosh broadband is a brilliant service that connects worldwide. Urgh shut up! Bull shit lar. I'm facing the SUCKIEST CONNECTION EVER! Bless me not. I'm feeling so disconnected. =(


The. World. Is. Against. Me.

Please gimme a keyboard with a 'Fuck You' button! I swear I will hit till it drops out.
For god sake, I'm begging please just let me off from this shit! pleaseeeeeeeeeee...


I. am. so. pissed. off. `SCREAMING TO THE CORE` - If this continues, KILL ME!
Go ahead. Shoot me on my head with a gun. Make sure you don't miss it. =X


I'm boiling at 150C degrees! My temperature bursting the thermometer ; my sugar level dive down to no level? BRING ME TO ICE-CREAM! Or any sweet thingy. Ahhh my chocolates and gummy gummy from Singapore will do the job. <3


Ramdom plus random facts of the day:-

- I SHOULD HAVE GO TO THE DAMN PC FAIR! I hate pc fair but he was there working!
Oh fuck lar why didn't I follow Rex and Cookie there. Darn sad okay!
- I want Nintendo DS Lite! Been playing the whole day in college. Desperado of Cooking Academy. Hand so itchy now. Double sad.
- Our NEW English tutor is FREAKING FIERCE! I darn scared of her. Sad case.
- Report overdue, battling with deadlines. Wtf triple sad.
- I missed the SSH Sports Carnival Basketball match! *my friend managed to capture his pictures and recorded video of him playing though* But still..!! Lagi sad wei. Eh? Nono. Paling sad!

Ish cilaka..
SAD LIKE HELL LARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!


How can you not be sad when all the sedih things come to you? Sigh ~


1 comment:

Eu Jin said...

I would require that particular button for my work too. :P