Thursday, August 21, 2008

Just Another Day

Mission accomplished 50%? Whatever it is, I'm very much delighted. Having the chance to smile was a bliss. Although the response was sort of lame but how unpredictable it can be? Lol. I was stupid enough to let go the golden opportunity before entering the hall. Very very stupid. I should have go slower instead of running faster. Argh. It's always like that, making fool out of yourself in front of the person that you wanted attention from badly. Lucky me, everything went on smoothly. Except for the part where my bunch of classmates shouting my name like loudspeaker on purpose and crapping things that shouldn't be crapped while he was just 5 feet away, staring at us unintentionally. Lol. All in all, today was a great day. (:

Posers with ice-cream potong <3

The white gang =)

Next week gonna be the official finale week of semester 4. Heartache. Misery. Sorrow. Grief. I seriously gonna miss it crazily. I starting to wonder already, will things still be the same next semester? At least I wish the newspaper stall will continue to exist there. Lol. I don't wanna miss the fun lar. I need the fun! Else, I will be absolutely dead in college.

Exams drawing nearer! 15 days counting! Study ahh! T_____T


No comments: