E
X
H
A
U
S
T
E
D
I was utterly drained after a night with 3 hours sleep. Yes, only 3 HOURS! I was flagging already the minute I reached my home sweet home. Plus the weather was superb chilly, how can I not lie flat on my bed. So.. good morning people. My eyes are finally opening. Lol.
Jan is leaving. Jan left. Saying goodbye is always the hardest thing in life. I felt my tears lingering in my eyes the moment she went off into the boarding area. Although I've not been very close to her but our bond was definitely strong enough to create the emotional scene. I seriously dunno how I would be when my very own friends leaving soon. I will be crying like pathetic for sure. Despite her presence in most of the outings, we often talk, laugh and play together like we've known each other for a long period. All I know, she's really a talented girl from academic wise to sports, very sociable, talkative, outgoing and whatever you can name it. I never really take the initiative to kinda tell her that I'm glad knowing her.
My friends and I actually worked out a surprise send off ceremony at the airport for Jan few days ago. The suggestion made up much excitement and we couldn't help but making a big fuss over it. Hence, we had dinner together yesterday before leaving for KLIA. I took the train to Masjid Jamek to meet up with the other two. As usual, the bloody train was packed with humans. All the fucking mans and old mans were leering at me just because I was wearing some sort of bare-back top. Fuck them lar. Upon reaching the station, I stood up from my seat and preparing to squeeze out from the crowds. I accidentally stepped on this lady TWICE with my heels. Ouch. So sorry man. I'mtoo fat couldn't balance myself. Sigh.
As everyone were hungry, we headed to the restaurant straight. After eating, we walked aimlessly along the roads - keep walking, walking and walking.. until the sky went dark. We walked all the way from Masjid Jamek, to Menara Olympia, passed Menara Weld, further up to Wisma Genting, then Pavillion, go through Bintang Walk to Sg Wang, then to Time Square, to Pudu jail and finally Hang Tuah station. Omfg we WALKED! With my damn heels. Imagine that. I almost suffocate. I broke my own record. Omfg MASJID JAMEK TO HANG TUAH!?!? Can just take the stupid train. Stupid right? Ahem burn calories mar!
Throughout the journey to KLIA, everyone literally fell asleep. The two fella beside me were like dead bodies already. Hahaha. Okay fast forward. Jan was quite shocked with us there. Then her parents bought us McDonald for supper? Lol. What was all the dieting plans for to jaga badan when you have whole set of burger, fries, nuggets and coke for supper? Weee. Forget that. It was really saddening to see her biding farewell to the family members, relatives and friends. She seems so reluctant to move on. She didn't tears a single, but I assumed she's tearing inside. Her family and relatives surely are supportive. Hugs and kisses end it all. That's the first and the last time I ever hugged her yesterday.
By the time we reached home it was almost 2am. However, we didn't sleep right away. There are loads of pictures to be viewed and stories to tell. Alas 3 something, everyone worn out. The next thing I know, one alarm rang after another. My eyes barely open. My body barely moving. But for someone's sake.. otherwise I would have strangle that person. We went for dim sum of course. Hehehe. It was nice although I was eating half asleep. I want more of it but..fattening financial crisis! We headed home and continue sleeping after sending her to work. Lol. Later, some phone calls rang and we literally jumped out from bed and started preparing. Wth I bathed within 5 minutes. Lol rushing to the maximum speed.
We reached Pavillion earlier than we expected. Thus, did some window shopping to cure boredom. We had lunch at Food Replubic considering that's the cheapest place you can find in Pavillion. The homemade cake was damnfattening nice! My classmate instantly messaged me saying that she saw my guy the guy at college. I wasn't planning to go for the one class today but her few words changed my mind. Hahaha. So, I raced all the way back to college. Omfg freaking tiring. I was late 45 minutes for the class and class ended 15 minutes after I sat down. Swt. But it's okay. Lol. I'm contented and happy with the outcome. And it's fucking true - read my daily horoscope at my sidebar. "So close. You almost got what you wanted, but what you ended up with is good enough for now." Ahhh hard to believe. (:
X
H
A
U
S
T
E
D
I was utterly drained after a night with 3 hours sleep. Yes, only 3 HOURS! I was flagging already the minute I reached my home sweet home. Plus the weather was superb chilly, how can I not lie flat on my bed. So.. good morning people. My eyes are finally opening. Lol.
My friends and I actually worked out a surprise send off ceremony at the airport for Jan few days ago. The suggestion made up much excitement and we couldn't help but making a big fuss over it. Hence, we had dinner together yesterday before leaving for KLIA. I took the train to Masjid Jamek to meet up with the other two. As usual, the bloody train was packed with humans. All the fucking mans and old mans were leering at me just because I was wearing some sort of bare-back top. Fuck them lar. Upon reaching the station, I stood up from my seat and preparing to squeeze out from the crowds. I accidentally stepped on this lady TWICE with my heels. Ouch. So sorry man. I'm
As everyone were hungry, we headed to the restaurant straight. After eating, we walked aimlessly along the roads - keep walking, walking and walking.. until the sky went dark. We walked all the way from Masjid Jamek, to Menara Olympia, passed Menara Weld, further up to Wisma Genting, then Pavillion, go through Bintang Walk to Sg Wang, then to Time Square, to Pudu jail and finally Hang Tuah station. Omfg we WALKED! With my damn heels. Imagine that. I almost suffocate. I broke my own record. Omfg MASJID JAMEK TO HANG TUAH!?!? Can just take the stupid train. Stupid right? Ahem burn calories mar!
Throughout the journey to KLIA, everyone literally fell asleep. The two fella beside me were like dead bodies already. Hahaha. Okay fast forward. Jan was quite shocked with us there. Then her parents bought us McDonald for supper? Lol. What was all the dieting plans for to jaga badan when you have whole set of burger, fries, nuggets and coke for supper? Weee. Forget that. It was really saddening to see her biding farewell to the family members, relatives and friends. She seems so reluctant to move on. She didn't tears a single, but I assumed she's tearing inside. Her family and relatives surely are supportive. Hugs and kisses end it all. That's the first and the last time I ever hugged her yesterday.
By the time we reached home it was almost 2am. However, we didn't sleep right away. There are loads of pictures to be viewed and stories to tell. Alas 3 something, everyone worn out. The next thing I know, one alarm rang after another. My eyes barely open. My body barely moving. But for someone's sake.. otherwise I would have strangle that person. We went for dim sum of course. Hehehe. It was nice although I was eating half asleep. I want more of it but..
We reached Pavillion earlier than we expected. Thus, did some window shopping to cure boredom. We had lunch at Food Replubic considering that's the cheapest place you can find in Pavillion. The homemade cake was damn
" May good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you. "
See ya Jan Yi. Take care and all the best there! (:
ps: I know you won't be reading this but I will make sure you read it someday! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment