Umm let's see some of the events happening/happened on this particular day.
Grand Opening Ceremony of the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing.8:08:08pm on 8th of August 2008.
Don't cry because its over. Smile because it happened (:
I went makan with this buddy of mine at Secret Recipe. I totally forgot that si Fiona is working at Menara Standard Charted. Hahaha but she went out to meet clients at that hour. No fate to prank her. Time flies as we chit chatted. Later, I spent my entire time hunting for skirts! Wtf none of them suits me. I want those.. aiyar THOSE SKIRT LAR! Aih I guessed I will never shop at Sg Wang anymore. Neither tops nor bottoms. Totally different from my style. I really love Padini Concept Store. The thing is, I can't afford to purchase everything from there. ):

If I were to describe this movie in one word - FAKE! The armies were way too silly looking like skeletons. It doesn't really make sense in most of the scenes. The son Alex looks rather OLD compared to both the parents? Lol. Well I actually read loads of spoilers before watching this. Swt lar. I know. So overall, not a very promising movie I suppose. Disappointing? Maybe.
I randomly bumped into a few people. First was my ex-colleague but she hardly recognize me I think. Or I should say she dunno who the hell I am at all. Another one was my cousin's colleague. He was so damn blur when I called him. Saw a few ex-CBNers as well. Then there was this guy, staring at me at one corner. Initially I was like 'wtf look what lar' that kinda expression. When I go closer, I froze. CHOO KEN XI
Sushi sushiiiiiiiiiiiiiii (:My friend and I always tag along with loads of stories. Perhaps, there's too much common stuffs between us. We are from the same species. The worst part is, we're facing the same situation now. Both so obsessed both so crazy, knowing there will be no possible outcome. Lol. Never ending talks. Talking like how we used to is always fun.
Soon, the night turned out to be scary. With all the 'wolfs' out there. With the time ticking so slow. With the dark surroundings. With the stars shining and little moon upon the quiet sky. With the damn bus filming? What the hell. I was stuck! Stuck in the middle of the city. Seriously it was the first time ever I felt so pathetic. The feeling of being abandoned and lost not knowing what to do. Alas, I took the final choice. Someone came to rescue.
I AM SO x1000 SORRY TO TROUBLE YOU. You're the first and last person I can think of at that critical moment. A million thanks! Also, thanks for letting me know how stupid I am. Lol. I feel so extreme dumb! A person who wrong for all IQ questions. Wtf.
ps:- I MISS ***! Sigh. I can't help but to feel this way.I can't bare with the feelings. I decided to take the initiative.
I don't wanna miss that one chance. It's ending soon.
To you, appreciate while you still can. I bet you already regret.
It's not too late yet. Make the first move lar! Hahaha.
Action may not bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action. If you want to be happy, be.
Cheers (:

No comments:
Post a Comment