Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sick

I finally fall sick.

My head almost burst this afternoon.

My body temperature was boiling hot.

I can hardly sit properly with my backbone aching.

Prolly lacking of sleep these few days.

Can't seems to sleep well nowadays - Insomnia.

Suffering from some sort of weird feelings which I'm so confused with.

My cousin left this morning.

I'm starting to miss hanging out with him already.

We've been going out together for 3 weeks continuous.

I'm sad to be apart with him again.

When will we meet again?

And today also, we had to sing in front of everyone in class.

Nervous breakdown. My partner and I trembled.

We were stoned when she announced the marks. Miracle.

We scored 8.5 out of 10. XD

With the cacat-ed songs we composed, still managed to get an A.

We were one of the few to get A tho. Feel proud about it.

But still, it was really embarrassing.

Conclusion, I almost faint in college.

No comments: