This is how it goes.
Let's start off with Saturday first.
After ages, our plan finally succeeded. Skating! The new ice surface definitely smoother and nicer. No more holes here and there. We went on the first day of opening tho, able to see the difference. I think I'll need to apologize for being late. So sorry guys. I don't want to! Not my fault. =( I promise I won't be late the next time we go. =) Anyway, skating was fun. Maybe because I missed skating for a period of time. I love skating even though I'm still noob till now. Sad. I prefer someone to hold me and skate together. =) I'm used to holding hands with my girlfriends most of the time. But this time with another group of people - all pros. Three of my cousins kinda ditched me. One refused to skate, one ran over for a girl and another one being so close and skate along with my colleague. Obviously a girl. Hence, I went with the guys. I like to fly~ I enjoyed alot that day seriously. With all the funny incidents happened. I really felt alot more happier when I can actually let go of myself. Perhaps, just for that moment. Glad to have you people around.
We skated for approximately 5 hours. No doubt, it's addictive. I was getting tired at first but I dunno why the more we skate the more I wanna continue with it. Or maybe, I was kinda moody in the morning but soon getting hyperactive with them. It was indeed real fun. I already missing it. The feeling of being able to fly without worries and only laughters and smiles. We met up with my aunts and seperated for dinner since we're having some sort of family dinner that evening. And yeah, the dinner SUCKS! Why on earth my uncle gotta choose a lauya laupek ciplak restaurant of ALL places??!! Sigh. We were actually expecting buffet style dinner like last year. But but.. it turned out to be so unsatisfied. I lost my appetite totally seeing those unwanted dishes. What to do, free dinner can't complain much.
The dinner was quite fast. I mean, it finished early. So decided to go over my uncle place nearby. Basically nothing to do there also. Every corners of the house were occupied with humans! Downstairs all the adults talking. Upstairs all the kids playing. So I joined into the kid's room. I tell you, the noise pollution can make your ear go deaf immediately! Critical state. I wanted to play with the PS2 - all the boys were fighting over it. Fine. Wanna play with the Nintendo WII but my bro won't let go of it. Argh! The girls on the other hand playing monopoly. Alas, I resort to playing with dolls with my baby.
Later, received call from Eng Hui asking us to go yamcha since they're actually heading down to Cheras for dinner. We were bored also so yeah, agreed on going. We managed to drag our boss along to bayar bill of course. ^^ Went over to Old Town again. Something really bad happened. It was so sudden. I stoned at that very moment. Anyway, we continued the tea session till about 1am before going back to my aunt house for a visit. It was really a hectic day yet a great and memorable day. =)
Sunday morning. Someone woke me up by shouting at my ear side " JIN, THE LAPTOP SPOILT DY! CANNOT ON! " I got shocked. I was the last one to use. How possible it is? But what if it's real? I dashed out to the laptop trying to fix whatever I can and found out something foolish. And that's when I flamed on her. " MOU CONNECT THE ADAPTER HOW TO ON LAR!!!! " Damn it. Anyway, that's how I woke up at 8am. Pathetic morning.
Soon, we packed our stuffs and left the house.

I've been to Sunway for THREE continuous days! I'm not crazy. Just, coincidently all my outings happened to be there. It was the best weekend so far.
6th April 2008. It's suppose to be more than a memorable day. 22nd anniversary.
No comments:
Post a Comment