Sunday, April 27, 2008

Freedom

I should have say this yesterday but due to laziness I didn't blog.

Therefore I hereby announce I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

I guessed Media studies sucks. Or maybe it was just me for not working hard enough. Last minute revision as usual. I totally screwed up the paper by forgetting all those SHIT definitions and theories. That was bad enough to lose more than 30 marks. Wth. Great. My A just flew away. But I still want my BR ice cream! T__T Need to stop talking bout exam thingy before I go mad.

It's 3am in the morning. 6 hours before the paper starts and see what am I doing there? *speechless*

I like my comforter's smell. Smells like me >.<
See all these stupiak notessssssssss all over my bed. I can now burn them. Rest in peace =)

My assignments. =)

Wanna show off abit. 86! Woot. We seriously never thought of getting such figures.

For I dunno what reason and what the heck, I'm now a Genting WorldCard member. I was so damn freaking shocked to receive it. My dad was like.. *stunt for a moment*

Dad : When did you applied for worldcard member? *open his eyes so big*
*throwing an envelope stated 'WorldCard' with a Genting logo on it*
Me : Huh? *looking so damn innocent*
Mum : Siao poh why you got worldcard?
Me : *damn sweat* HOW WOULD I KNOW? YOU ASK ME I ASK WHO?

Blah blah blah - the conversation goes on. My mum couldn't stop laughing over it. What the hell. Since when what where which who and how I became a member of WorldCard?! That's pretty amazing. Dad some more asked me to go Casino more frequent to gain more points? HELLO I'M STILL UNDERAGE LAR! I got kicked out from casino 5 times. My last attempt was ALMOST successful but.. the moment I get in there the guard came over and "ADIK TUNJUK IC " Sad.


The card looks kinda cool with my name on it. =_____=


Unexpectedly, we actually went swimming today. We as in Arnold, Ben, Ky, Joanne and me. It was a very sudden arrangement tho. My uncle called for a training session. o_o I now realized going for this kinda trip isn't that fun after all. It's SCARY! By listening to his lectures and stuff, I sort of freak out. I'm scared of jellyfish!!! Lol. Let's hope we will not meet any. I mean, coming near us. I won't be able to shout in the water wei. =/


I was damn dulan-ed this evening. Being scolded for no reason. And I HATE PEOPLE SHOUTING AT ME OVER THE PHONE! Wtf. I was so damn pissed. Can't she talk nicely??!! She's being so exaggerating. It's not like I go out from Monday to Sunday. I got so much pressures just that I didn't show out in front of them. Parents are being so unreasonable sometimes. But still, I need to act more like a good girl coming few days in order to get pocket money as I'm currently JOBLESS. My boss don't want me some more planning to throw me over to Malaysia team if there is space available. SAD! I don't want to go over! But heard that there will be no more team lead next month onwards. Which means all the sales people will be directly under that STONE control. How pathetic. So, no difference whether which team I'll be at coz even if I'm in Singapore team Sherryl won't be my team lead anymore. And mummy already start asking me to settle my debt. She's acting more like Ah Long now. "Return my money!"


Anyway, did had fun splashing water in the pool today. It's been ages since I last step into swimming pool. REALLY LONG TIME AGO. Learned some new skills and techniques under water today. I wanna be more pro in swimming. T________T


Holidayssssssssssss XD

No comments: