Today is a brand new day ~
Yupe Sunday, we were all forced to wake up as early as 8am for breakfast. Actually, everyone willing to coz.. it's dim sum day! We seldom get to eat dim sum you see and not everytime full attendance from everyone. Not to mention, it's FREE! We went over to Cheras Plaza - Imperial City Restaurant a.k.a Tai Thong.
It's time for us to start grabbing those delicious dim sum.





Dim sum is the best! I love 'polo' bun. T____T But but.. costly! And the portion is very small, barely enough for us. I think we ate till almost RM300+. Duh, with both my elder and younger bro along the bill can never be cheap. Plus us, even worse. What a delightful breakfast =)We were actually planning to go MidValley but thinking the area will be fully crowded plus the cinema surely pack, we went down to Pavillion instead. We headed straight to purchase movie tickets, after that seperated with few adults. We finished walking the whole Pavillion within minutes since everyone is not in shopping mood and most importantly, POOR condition. We only went into those souvenir and gift shops to survey present for my bro's friend. Rather than going for window shopping which is like hell torture, we persuaded our aunt to go search for food instead. It's all about eating when it comes to us.
I saw this crystal piano at Pavillion! Omg I actually found it. The one I always wanted. Pure crystal, not ciplak! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! The girl said it was the last one on display. T______T When will I get to see you again?
" No.. cannot buy this, too expensive.. choose another one.. "
" I want nasi lemak.. with that Taiwan snacks.. and and popiah.. "
" Beh sai lar.. you use finish all the money we eat what.. eat grass ar? "
" Oi.. jaga sikit we need to buy drinks some more wei.. "
We're good at spending others money. Especially my bro, he is so pro at bodek-ing my aunts. Whenever with him around, eventually we get to spend even more. =) Anyway, we had Thai food, Ipoh cuisine, Taiwan snacks, Vietnam food, Italian food, Hong Kong delight, Penang food and some desserts.
Guess what? We actually watched horror movie! Unbelievable. Fyi, my cousins never like watching horror movie. I dunno what happened that very day my bro suddenly suggested on watching this. He gave us 2 choices.
One, watch comedy - Be Kind Rewind.
Two, 'chi kik' abit all watch Shutter together.
I of course, on Shutter side. 3 versus 3. Finally my bro went out of his mind, decided on Shutter. The other 2 cousins started cursing and scolding. Anyway, they got no choice but to follow. During show time, I kept laughing, not because of the movie.. apparently the 3 fellas beside me were covering their eyes and doing some stupid actions which I seriously never thought they are my cousins. It's really hard to describe the situation here. I don't think they really know what's the story about coz basically they covered themselves at every scene! Overall the movie was okay. Usually the American version won't be that scary compared to Japanese and Thailand horror movies. They are still not up to that standard yet but still acceptable for this one. The storyline is exactly the same as Thai Shutter.
After movie, we met up with the rest of them who went for Ah Long Pte Ltd. Out of no where, my aunt suddenly mentioned about making her own sushi, without hesitation we started to persuade and influence her on bringing us for a sushi meal by adding salt and pepper. Alas, after long discussion, she agreed. ^^
Korean mixed rice
Bento set
Kimchi
Pretty salmon
Sushi..During the eating session, they were all talking about the movie Ah Long. Both my cousins keep on flashed back and acting those funny scenes which make us laughed non stop. They can really remember each part so well. Lol. Actually I can remember also, just not as pro as them. I noticed, they are just the same like no other guys. I'll just briefly describe a lil after walking with them for few days. They can just stopped suddenly in the middle of the road, nothing else but to kap lui's.
" That ponytail girl quite pretty wei.. " " See that cha boh.. mou hung geh.. fei kei cheong.." " Omg her body damn nice.. "
" Eh faster see.. that black color shirt girl.. sui bo? "
" Waaa leng yeh ar.. but too tall.. "
" ..... "
Our conversations nowadays are getting much corrupted. I'm being corrupted too. It was certainly a great day with them. We talked alot about relationships and I get to know some of their secrets. Anyway, that night was great too. Everyone else were at granny house for dinner. Kids playing among kids. We on the other hand, joined into adults conversation. It was fun with uncles joking around and aunties arguing. I'm still closest to my cousins no matter what. I love them.
Family bond <3
No comments:
Post a Comment