Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ken Lee

I miss blogging. Heh. So here I am..


"Jinnnnnnnnnnnnnn ni cut hair wor... "


That's the first thing I heard from everyone in college this afternoon. I even covered my frinch with my notes. Swt. I was so panic already and yet, they still keep making fun of me. " Yor, jiang ke ai de... gei wo kan yi kan neh... " I wonder how they describe the ke ai as. =______________=

I suffered from short term memory lost as usual. Exam disease. I couldn't remember a single thing of what I studied earlier. Plus my friends kept asking me questions - it make me worse! I felt so empty and blank. I felt like jumping into the sea suddenly. =/

I couldn't seems to remember anything about music but instead, alot of songs were running in my head. And the funny part was, I even sang 'Yang Cong' to my friend right before we enter the exam hall. Lol. Sampat. See.. over-stressed become siao.

I was very calm the moment I sat at the stupiak place. Hence, I flipped open the paper straight and saw.. something ridiculous. The very first question.

Explain in detail the term "rhythm".
I KNOW WHAT IS RHYTHM BUT I DUNNO HOW TO EXPLAIN IT!? I only wrote there - organisation of music. 6 MARKS WEI! Rhythm is rhythm lar. Babi. Then then I forgot what is Art Song.. Minuet and Trio.. Motet.. blah blah blah ~

The few guys beside me were like.. "Hailat lo.. meh hai lei geh?!" I dunno whether I should laugh or cry in that situation. But of course I feel like laughing now. XD Erm unexpectedly finished doing quite early and ending up chatting with my lecturer. My friends sitting beside me even asked her for answers. I almost lol. I was also hinting her with eye contact but she kept laughing.. which make me laughed for no reason also. Haha. Whenever I laugh she'll asked me to shhhhhh but she herself continue laughing. Wth. How can I stop laughing then? Before I hand in the paper, I told her something silly.


" You remember my writing ar.. *opened my paper to let her observe* nah nah.. see! give me A ar..!! " Lol.


If ONLY I can score at least 75 and above I SHOULD be able to get an A. =)


Another thing, MY MASS MEDIA ASSIGNMENT GOT THE HIGHEST! My group I mean. Weeeeeee~ 86/100. That's like super high for coursework. Cun-ted. I love my group. Altho only the 3 of us, we are the best in everything! We got the highest for music too. Weeeeeeee~ You don't have to care what others have to say about you, as long as you do your part, you deserves it.

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee we deserve it.




ONE MORE PAPER TO GO!!!



I wanna goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beach T_________T


Btw, I feel EXTREMELY moody now. I FEEL LIKE SPAMMING SOMEWHERE! wtf.



~ ken leeeeeeeeeeee tulibu dibu douchoo ken leeeeeeeeeeeeee ken lee meju more ~

No comments: