I arrived in Avenue K at 3pm sharp, a girl came approached me and asked if I were there to interview for the same positions. She was far more matured and pretty and.. and tall like those born to do modeling okay wtf. At that point, I was thinking to myself, did I came for some sorta beauty contest selections? Fine lar. We sat down, and saw a bunch of gorgeous, PRETTY LIKE REALLY PRETTY KIND OF GIRLS sitting the table next to us. Yes. They all came for the same job interview as well wtf.
I couldn't take my eyes off each and everyone of them, they were all like.. angels for god sake! The beauty, the charm, the elegant and matured looking young ladies. My confidence level suddenly dropped to way below hell wtf. Really lose 9 streets down the road, maybe 10, or more than that wtf. Worst part, the supervisor requested us to speak in Mandarin at the end of the section to know how well our spoken languages is. Excuse me, their Mandarin were frigging fluent, I feel like laughing at mine hahaha.
I think I phailed the interview. T_____T
And so. Met up with Mr. Fan and the girls for a bit at KLCC.
The signature lala-ish pose. xD
Flappy arms omfg. -_-
Help me! I feel so.. despair and disgruntled and EMOE. I really am desperate to work, god knows how happy I was when I knew myself being shortlisted but whaddahell happened now. No sign of calls. *cries*
BUT AT LEAST. At least the interviewer commented my make-up was nicely done hahaha. It makes me feel happier wtf. Common.. my make-up skill improve weyh. :)))
People tell me that failure is a part of life and it gives me another chance at trying. I've been through it all, and I'm still alive here. Ain't nothing in the world that I have never seen. Giving up is easy, but God is good and he won't let me do that. Perhaps I should just take this as a very useful experience in future.
I'M GONNA SHOW THE WORLD WHAT I CAN DO.
1 comment:
free viagra in the uk instructions for viagra use bought viagra fuerteventura order viagra online cheapest viagra prices non prescription viagra viagra from india viagra alternatives canadian viagra viagra paypal viagra by mail viagra by mail buy online viagra cheap viagra nz
Post a Comment