I just came back from.. jogging. OMG CAN YOU BELIEVE I ACTUALLY WENT JOGGING?!?! No, initially our plan was to play badminton but we are the great people who never intend to book the court earlier - cilaka all fully booked! Considering we were already all up on a bright and sunny morning, why not go jogging instead teehee. So yeah, we took our own sweet time to jog, walk, chit chat and eat around Taman Kosas area.
I feel so damn sleepy now. *yawn*
Coming back to Thursday morning, I was being really lazy and blur and talk as if I was sleepwalking, I said something wrongly in Mandarin again. The classmates laughed like bloody shit loud at the corridor when suddenly my so called white horse prince appeared out of nowhere laughing deliberately with them. Wtf damn sakai embarrassing okay. I learned my lesson not to open my mouth early in the morning. T_____T

BANGS OR NOT? HOW HOW HOW I AM SO UNDECISIVE.
This is YY and his rainbow umbrella HAHAHA.
He threatened not to fetch me because I keep laughing at his umbrella lol.
I finally have the chance to step into Jusco AU2.
We had Thai food at one of the restaurant. Their tomyam makes me cry so hard. :(
Friday night my cousin brother and I planned to sapu all the food at pasar malam and then head down for movie at Leisure Mall. Except it rained like motherfucker so we were stuck lying down having girl vs guy talks for hours hmm. But we decided to go out for dinner later, along with the big brother and sister. They suggested Blue Dragon at first, but I'd sudden craving for western cuisine so.. we went for Sakae, the one next to Kaki Corner.
Basically our main topic for conversations would be which pretty girls, what handsome guys, who couple with who, match-making each other and all. In short its gossiping hahaha. But apparently, yesterday night we talked about our childhood memories eh! My brother is hilarious enough to cause me tummyache. Die laughing.
You should really listen to his stories. How he got cheated by his girlfriends when he was young so damn freaking stupid okay HAHAHAHA oopps sorry. And how he used to trick my grandparents, how he got bullied by *ahem* and how we used to play fire at the backyard.. run to Sogo for arcade.. hide inside my grandma's wooden wardrobe and steal sweets from opposite grocery store and whole lots of lame ones.
I missed being a kid seriously. But all you can do now is reminiscing those memories because time is running forward, you can never go backward or rewind our lifetime. It's ironic how reality bites.
Anyway, it's been ages since the 4 cousins enjoy outings like this. Everyone is busy with the own life and stuff nowadays, but of course you don't give excuses meeting up with the love ones. They are the one who truly stand by my side, regardless what happens.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment