Thursday, March 26, 2009

First cut marks the deepest wound.

I've got tons to blog about but absolutely no time!

So many backdated photos to update here pffts. Sj and Yen, promise I will post up on Kl's birthday as soon as possible kay. Sorry guys, just got all the pictures transferred completely last night. Am really busy at the moment, hopefully by weekend I will be able to send all out.

Finally.. radio commercial proposal done whee!



I'M GONNA MISS YOU MUCH MUCH AUDIO LAB! =(

Past 4 weeks had been a great experience seriously, although I'm more like playing in the studio hahaha. But meh.. at least I have fun doing the recording if not I panic kao kao how to do voice over weyh. TV commercial coming up next week. I wonder how visual lab gonna look like hmm.

Btw check this out. Billboard for our organ donation campaign.



Good news today. Our CCP idea was approved by Miss Serene and the college whee. More than half of the groups were banned so scary okay. Among the 8 groups in our course, we are the one successful group who make it through the rain. :)))

So what if we are the smallest gang with the least number of members boo. As long as we work together, nothing can defeat us! So so what, we're still the rock stars.. teehee.

Oh today's midterm passed like a breeze wtf. Like I have time to study hmpf. Hate graphic design hateeeeee!



Before that, let me introduce you to my lovely breadssssssssssssssssssss. I'm eating them everyday now for dieting purpose, health purpose and saving purpose. You know, my breakfast every morning would be a cup of hot soya milk with honey and a piece of bread. Same goes for brunch if my class starting noon. Lunch would be just a piece of bread, with cereal sometimes. Home cook dinner every night slurrp. So it's 60 cent per bread, which means I only need to spend RM1.20 per day. Aww loving it. ♥

I wanna stay healthy, stay slim, stay rich. -__-

Longest Friday tomorrow. Goodnight kiddos.

No comments: