Monday, March 23, 2009

Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket.

I spent my 2 days worth of holidays with the family. How filial am I. :)

Lalala actually not. The reason behind is, my Thai cousin is back in action! Sawadeekap yo! It's a happy peppy thing because.. we get to eat good ( indirectly expensive ^^ ) food, traveling wherever we want, more shopping, more bonding sessions and do whatever silly things together. Most importantly of course, everything's absolutely FREE! Hoho how can I not take part in those outings so stupid.

It all started off on Friday night, the usual happy hour.

Saturday, my cousin had to work during day time so I stayed in the house with my dramas. So much of loves! It's been ages since I last had the chance to couch with my bears on the bed, aircond set to the coldest, wrap under soft and cozy comforter with the laptop blast to the maximum volume, fresh carrot milk and yummiest bak gua served right next to me! :)

While my aunt baked yumyum loh bak kou and red bean soup ehehe.

I got so emo watching E.U. that noon. Why did he had to die. WHY DID LAUGHING HAD TO DIE?!?! Honestly, I never liked his character from the beginning. I thought he was just another bastard wanting to own the territory. Previous days my mum said something " maybe Laughing is ngor dai.. " ( She's 5 episodes ahead of me =/ ) I didn't believe for sure, in fact I debated and protested that he is definitely NOT the spy. Until I discovered myself. 10 years of being spy, he deserves the respect. It's really unfair.. T_____T



I'm so into drama world huhu.

We went over to granny's place for dinner. One thing good whenever my big uncle's family is here, there will be plenty of exquisite dishes cooked for everyone! The signature dish - grandpa's fried chicken and the homemade chilli sauce. So many mouthwatering fruits and desserts for us omg. Tell me how do I not grow fatter. :( We had very pleasing bonding sessions that night, with tons of laughter.

The boys went pasar malam for supper, was pretty bored of it so I went back and movie with my aunt instead. Well, late night movie cannot be perfect without a bucket of ice-cream and crispy nachos! So tempting.. even my aunt cannot resist hahaha. We both watched Ip Man.



Fantastic kungfu omg. I finally know wth weng chun my friends been talking about. Chinese history is so not my type but this is great, at least it didn't make me sleep. Donnie Yen is so funny lol.

The next morning where nightmare begins. We all woke up at the weeee hour for some weeee activity and felt totally weeee later on. You will never guess, of all activities, we went HIKING! Supposingly at Bukit Gasing but changed of plan later to Bukit Putih. We took off at 7am, after having light breakfast. I've eating disorder in the morning, so my aunt gave me a packet of soya milk with brown rice. Ewww it tasted odd.



View from Bukit Saga.



Stairway to hell. The beginning of the ending..



It's so muddy and slippery. Freaking steep okay.



Somebody tell me this is ROAD I kill myself.

We actually got cheated to go for hiking. My aunt didn't tell us exactly that the track would be so difficult. In fact, there isn't any road to walk hello! It's all meant to climb. Yes, MENDAKI GUNUNG for god sake. I didn't expect it to be so tough, I thought just mere walking or some sort of exercising. When I first saw the area, we almost wanted to faint right away my aunt keep laughing. -__-



On the way up, we keep making noise, the aunt had to tam us like small kids.

Us : Reach jor mei.. how long more.. where is the top ahhhh..
Aunt : Going to reach geh la.. tahan awhile more..


Few minutes later..

Us : Reach jor mei.. how long more.. where is the top ahhhh..
Aunt : Very fast geh la.. awhile more awhile more..


15 minutes later..

Us : Say awhile WHY HAVEN'T REACH GEH..
Aunt : Going ady going ady.. level 3 jor now..

Us : *excitedly* ohh.. LAST LEVEL AH?

Aunt : No.. until level 5..

Us : HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR (with the biggest exclamaition mark )
Aunt : Up there very nice one.. got swing.. then we can eat our pau(s)..
Us : !@#$%^&*)@(

KENA CONNED KAO KAO!



Halfway scenery.



Weird leaves with weird shapes.

Hiking is no piece of cake seriously, especially for people who have low stamina like me. I've to admit, I nearly couldn't make it to the top. But despite encouragements from the aunties and uncles, plus the cousin brothers keep teasing me, I pulled it through. Sorry I very thick face. No way I am the loser!



Starwars? Hahaha.





3 siblings.



Weeee swing swing swing. This one no lie hehehe.



See my hair.. all wet!



DEAD TIRED. Oh we never pakat to wear the same thing. Fate lar fate hahaha.







Horribe terrible vegetable! Lucky I am smart enough to bring along my camera. Or else I will not be able to capture this moment of success!! Big big achievement. ♥





Going down hill is equally exhausting.



See how scary it is!



Once you step wrongly, you roll down and die no kidding.





Finally! I swear no next time! T_____T





Basically, our very main point of getting up so early is.. aunt promised us a delightful breakfast if we follow! We won't be so innocent suffering with nothing in return hahaha. Went for famous lam mee and yong tau fu.



We the big eaters, keep ordering. :)



I was busy eating..

Had a 30 minutes worth of rest or so before we proceed to our next destination, which they literally decided on the spot. Another place that we will not go - Ulu Langat. I think my uncle suggested it, so with no knowledge of that place or map or even the name of that place, off we went. But at least this is so much better than hiking! We just need to walk there so glad. After few turnings, we found that place.

Hot spring boo!





Why she like dancing ballet HAHAHA.



Guess who's feet is this.. =p



Ahh the boiled feet..



My aunt syok sendiri wanna show off her elephant feet according to her lol.



Mine macam no difference cause the water bloody damn hot.. how to dip!



My aunt wanna camwhore feet together gether with me hahaha.

Okay. We then yau che hor around Ulu Langat, stop by at every recreation parks and waterfalls and whatever place they think it's nice wth. I was sweating like mad, sunburn like hell, what else can be worse!



Pangsun waterfall.



Without this I cry! I remembered eating this everyday when I was a kid, yeah kindergarden 15 years ago.

The bestest part of the day shall be revealed. We drove high and low searching for this!





OH GOD DURIAN MY FAVOURITE!!!



favourite favourite favourite..







Uhh I miss this smelly shit! Can't wait to go Kuantan for more durians! :)



Enjoying the aroma and taste..



My grandpa.



Loves durian.

It's already 3pm when we all head back. Tiredness took over.. I almost dehydrated. Everyone KO the moment we reached granny's, took a good nap and refreshing bath. Dinner was all ready when we were up, scrumptious meal ever! With my favourite salty bean bitterground, steam fish, fishcakes and soup! Woohoo and my favourite grape vitagen + butter cookies + egg tarts! <3

After dinner, we went over Sunway Pyramid for second round dinner! That's why I'm always fat you see haha. The cousins suggested on Korean meal, that's it. Huhu so freaking expensive lor.



Their food so so only, compared to those I've eaten before.





I expect this to be some kind of big event, like Aquaria or what. But it turned out to be only one aquarium? Wth ciplak betul.



The baby shark.

I had badminton tournament at 9pm so I left them earlier. Since I'm already in Subang, just 5 minutes away from Ritz. But we were still late hmm, for some reasons. Apparently, everyone is not in the condition to play last night dunno why. Mantis's leg injured. Cookie have to be back early. Kath left earlier also, to accompany Jamie. Philip.. he is a weirdo to me. Lastly, the dinosaur never eat rice no energy to play. -__-

I have reasons to not play properly! I was freaking tired okay, I can't run I can't smash omg. I feel like dying after that 2 hours. Like seriously warned out. Accompanied Dino to his cousin's house at Puchong after game.

My knee caps hurts so badly. My whole body aching now, muscles screaming like mad. I have very bad sore throat I doubt I can talk. And a little flu, probably getting worse by tomorrow. Bless me..

No comments: