I feel so tired all the time. As in really tired that I feel like sleeping forever. HOW WHEY!
I woke up at 12noon today, went down to see what's happening in the house, only to find out nothing happen so I crawled back to bed till 4pm my baby called from his toilet break. -_-
Sometimes I hate going grandma house. It makes me FATTER seriously. Yesterday my grandma kept stuffing me with food. And then the kids were partying with all kind of snacks, biscuits, cakes, sweets, sparkling juice - I joined in too! So happy but after eating, so sad lah!
Should have recorded their conversation.
See how this devil act. We were teasing her then she started emo.
So cutieeeeeeeeeeeee lah my baby.
Ky came along with Joanne that night, apparently we went over Station 1 to met up with Ben. LONG TIME NO SEE! A little gathering to chit chat. But Ben was kinda busy teleporting from one table to another. Lol. Anyway, had pretty fun time joking and playing cards, with the 2 singers singing on the stage. All very nice songs! Almost like singing k already.
Ohh Station 1 food and drinks sucks lah. Really. So we went to McDonald @ Connaught to have a light meal. Weee nuggets and french friesssssssssssssss. <3
Assignments and test waiting for me and YET I am still PROCRASTINATING wtf. *tsk tsk
Ohh Station 1 food and drinks sucks lah. Really. So we went to McDonald @ Connaught to have a light meal. Weee nuggets and french friesssssssssssssss. <3
Assignments and test waiting for me and YET I am still PROCRASTINATING wtf. *tsk tsk
No comments:
Post a Comment