Monday, November 17, 2008

I like it move it move it.

So much blues on a Monday.

It feels good to not have work to do tonight, after struggling to solve the stupiest law last few days. Well technically I do, but not like it's gonna due tomorrow or what so.. leave it aside first. I've got my head swirling with thoughts.. feelings.. I don't know why I'm so bothered.

People often let you down, disappoint you. Even though sometimes it's not their fault to be blamed entirely. But. Even if you don't blame them, it hurts anyway. It's never easy to comprehend. Or rather say, nothing is easy before.

Ahhh should stop here before I gets any emo-
er. Anyway, just a brief update on my not-so-fruitful-plain-simple weekend. I need some outgoing activities to keep me alive!

This was taken on Saturday noon, somewhere in Shah Alam if I'm not mistaken. -_-

Headed to Pyramid later, with the motive of buying heels. Walked the whole place, couldn't find even ONE nice heels omg. Am I too fussy or the place too lousy? Sobs! No heels no mood. Sigh donated my money to Sakae Sushi. T__________T


Indeed Sakae Sushi makes me happy! <3

Oh! I attended the first pool party ever in my life! *kampung girl* Annie's birthday celebration at Suriamas. Well, my initial plan was to go there see see, makan makan, talk talk and chill after a hectic week. Not planning to soak myself in the pool, so I was only wearing HALF bikini hahahahaha. Fortunately or unfortunately, it turned out to be.. wow!

I thought we would be like strangers there, not knowing anyone of her friends. But the moment we reached, after being introduced to them all, then came 2 guys chasing my bf around the whole compound wanted to push him into the pool. Lol. Of course they were stopped by this kind gf cos I so sayang him cannot let him drown in the pool mar. -__-

NOLAR BECAUSE HE WAS HOLDING MY DARLING PHONE AND BABY CAMERA!

So he got such nice excuse to avoid being dumped into the pool. The next thing I know they came chasing me like speed racers, never give face to me even though my bf there, never bother even though I shouted like the scariest vampire on earth sucking my blood, THEY DRAGGED KAU ME AND THROW ME OFF INTO THE POOL! Pfft wtf.

HABIS BASAH GILER NO SPARE CLOTHES. WHAT ALSO TAKDE DAMN KENG LAR.


Spot me? Yeah the guy coming to splash me.

I likey this pic lar but so damn blur!
YOU LOUSY PHOTOGRAPHER LAR LIMSENGYU!

This pic very ugly but to prove that I AM ALL WET.. nah!


One so damn freaking wet one so damn freaking dry. So unfair!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PENGUIN! <3

Overall, it was superb fun especially the pool throwing part. Lol. So syok lar. I lovesss playing water! <3 We were supposed to go Aloha that night but sadly it didn't work out.

Hmm this was after dim sum the next morning. Look at the retard face. =/

He thinks he so CUTE sit like that in car wtf. -__-

After bugging him for AGES long! FINALLY! I LIKE IT MOVE IT MOVE IT I like it move it move it
I like it move it move it I like it move it move it..

So niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
So cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
So funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.


LOVE IT LOVE IT! =)

Btw, we spent half an hour or more finding parking at One Utama. Boo. Freaking crowded with humans omg. And AGAIN, my mission failed. NO HEELS! Wtf why so damn hard to find a pair of nice heels! Anyhow, I AM SO OBSESSED WITH DRESS LATELY. I tried on this dress, fucking nice! I gonna bug my mummy to buy them I don't care !!!

I should be sleeping.
Goodnight.


No comments: