Saturday, January 21, 2012

Bridge of light.

A lazy, restless welcome to myself on this blog on a year I hope it's new enough to bring me greater happiness. In these days, weeks and months, I tend to fall unconditionally into deep thoughts and concerns, those that have not cross my tiny mind during my younger days. I guess age does change a person. I'm beginning to have faith, at the same time very much afraid of losing it to others. I have been saying this for some time now but there are days that this life is horribly unfair. At the end of it all I find myself breathless, tired and utmost pessimistic. But coming to terms with it for the longest time, it's all part of the puzzle of growing up.

This year, I just want to remain simple. :)




Little difference we can always look for.



Our first official game at Suria. More to come yo!



My 2nd epic Christmas party in Leo Burnett. :)



Technical Director is a superstar! :p



What happened that night, stays that night.



The emergency food storage!



Signing off the year. Free flow Tuborg in office!



Buddy lookalike!



Loudspeaker mission accomplished!



2 0 1 2



Cheers to pretty fireworks!



First date of the year.



What more can you ask for in advertising's life?



Meet the night owls.



Holler to our awesome possum vending machine!



Me likey facial day!



Rest in peace little puffer. T_T



Thai Thai for two! Major love.



Best of La La Chong! And pole dancers it says. -_-



Cuteness overload. :p



Ultimate Sunday with the girls.



Can you feel the chemistry? :)



Our authentic kopitiam discovery.



Classic combo.



Driving down that road every morning.



G Cup at Kenanga Mall! That place is a big disappointment. :(



The dragon's sweet tooth.



The fattest ang pao I've ever received!

Happy prosperous CNY y'all. :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute fish:)