So much happened this year. It was turbulent for just about everyone to anguish over the loss of our grandparents. I still find the absence very, very bitter. It's unbearable and it is a sorrow that cuts to the core even until today. The other day when I was officially brought to a church service, tears immediately broke down. I felt Pastor when he speaks. I felt the pain weighing on my back. I felt that grief piercing through my heart. But it was all good then, and I especially love the Christmas production.
So a little more than a year ago, I began my journey in LB plainly because I was offered to do so. Never in my entire 21 years that I would imagine myself growing in an advertising agency. It has been a deeply fulfilling 12 months and a wonderful experience with the company. One year later, I'm thrilled with what I've come about and eager to do even more. In addition to being responsible for sports club, apparently my first VP position came as the result of people powered election. It seemed like a long, grinding path I couldn't see myself taking but with great players, I believe we're gonna rock on next year!
The longest period I have not touchdown in a healthy relationship now and I personally think that this year was a great year of being single despite all our chaotic drinking, trips, parties and after parties. While flings and hook ups have come and gone, it hasn't been too terribly awful except for that particular reason that brought my feelings, burning. A false jump indeed, but I think we are cool with what we are today and continue to be cool for the rest of the time.
With the old year gone, here's to a new beginning!
No comments:
Post a Comment