Sunday, July 24, 2011

Light is the new majority.

*sweeps dust.


Oh, the tragedy of abandoned blog. Shame to say that I... never have the time and energy to upload pictures from my company trip until today *flips hair. The amount of unsorted work on weekdays and many other proactive outing on weekends over the month is just krazieeeee, how is that not tiring! But at the very least, I'm indulging myself in this workaholic yet hangoutholic lifestyle, and I'm loving it. :)


Today I choose to delight in family time after streets of partying. It's priority that I made it a treat, not a chore. This gloomy weather resembles very much of the inevitable realization that grandma is gone. Now with grandpa's health deteriorating each day, the family are force to face with harsh reality and often live in denial. I missed the joy we used to share under one roof. I'm missing 'em all sigh.



Classic getaway to Sg Lembing village.


Waterparkkkkk with couz!


My 110cm tall princess.



Unconscious sweetness all the way.



Freakin hot and sweaty but it was all good at Urbanscapes this year!



Dining at a 3mil property launching. *swoons



I would dai a zillion times to stay here! Oh, where is mai rich boifriend. :(



Late night steamboat and alcohol - just catching up and eating way too much!



Levain's Potato & Turkey Ham with Americano. Perfect serving to start the mid week with mommy.



Ilsa's reception, such a regal couple. Selamat Pengantin Baru! :)



Afternoon tea and chill in Subang afterwards.



Rum & Whisky from UK - best eat with fork and spoon!



Of herbal chicken and traditional plum liqueur! Saturdays midnight sensation. :)


It has been probably the most challenging 6 months I've had in this small lifespan of mine. Certainly lost and gained so many things in the short course of this year, but thankfully I survived on almost every verge of collapse. Loving bitz and pieces of everything, except I got my sight set on you. Let's just see what our faith can accomplish. Another end of lazy Sunday...

No comments: