Saturday, June 25, 2011

Rolling in the deep.

Uwaaa haven't been to this space for a long time!


Just came back from a nice night out with the regular girls, and had the former abusive partner taking me out for a favourable brunch earlier. It's always nice to reconnect with people because I literally lost touch with my social life despite work. Anyway it's been a week since we came back from Sri Lanka but all that I felt was the post holiday syndrome - oh take me back to sunny skies, swaying palms and poolside party! Hell of a great trip I must say. The turnout was truly unexpected and I'm really glad to be part of the organizing committee.



The first thing that struck me about Negombo was how much it looked like Masjid India street. -_-



Transparent and luxurious bathroom awaiting yo!



The room at a glance.



Stunning poolside omaigosh I wouldn't want to leave this place! :(



Hardcore people in the house.



Lunch at a local restaurant and city orientation.



Nice one!



Epic fish village.



Tut tut reminds me a lot of Thailand tho.



Leo Burnett KL meets Leo Burnett Sri Lanka.



Welcome tour, food and champagne.



Independence Square.



National monument of Sri Lanka it is.



Sunset at Jetwing beach.


Need bed. More pictures heads up!

No comments: