Wednesday, September 22, 2010

We gonna light it up like it's dynamite.

Happy Mid Autumn! :D

The weather is extremely cooling today, not like the usual sauna at home! I just woke up to a mild hangover and made myself a nutritious brunch anyway. The boys are already starting on their assignment while I still erm, enjoying my half boiled eggs, tuna cheese bacon and garden salads yum. They even bought me cream puff and kaya toast this morning hmm. I need plenty of food here I don't know why. T__T



Single yolk and butter cream mooncake for our very own pesta tanglung heehee.



Cute lanterns we bought from Petaling Street the other day.



Aww reminds me so much of childhood.



Lovely.



Big kiddos! :D



Retarted face.



I feel like pushing him down the pool, oh well.



Ahh pretty... the candles.



This is my birdie! It is known as a tweet bird + piranha fish species wtf.



Okay birdie and me smiling happily. :)



What is this photographer cannot see my pretty paper lantern hmph!



My best brothers ever.



Died on this vodka. I sucked at playing drinking games with them!















Yeay to our mid autumn partay. :D



Both my partners in crime nyeh!



The cheebye like to act cute brother!



Two gangster tai ko!



People from many walks of life.



Mega success self timer picture!



Wee~

I wish we could play like this every night without needed to worry about having assignment on hand. But the fact that thesis writing is such a pain in the ass! I wrote 10 pages long and my mind stuck entirely. I don't know how to proceed with 123456789 journals to read and analyze fml. On the darker side, we even delayed our marketing proposal submission to the following week because we really couldn't cope with things. (but apparently we made up stories because we had approached the company for an interview and surprisingly they accepted our walk in application hooray!)

I think I shall cook maggie with extra vege teehee. :)

1 comment:

Ken Wooi said...

cool.. this year i din get to play with candles =)