As I sit here in a confined living room alone, I ponder on what is the meaning of life again. To think that my journey have been an incredibly whirlwind emotional of outbursts overload... to think that I have not been enjoying to the bit and pieces of my life... to think of the contentment and refine love from people surroundings... to think of all the painful and heartbreaking moment of my life... to think that certain events have been completely life-changing... to think that things come and gone... to think that my life has barely just begun...
In the face of such revelations, I wish I could stop myself from feeling hurt, or caring, but that's just bullshit. I wish to erase history, or turning back time but evidently this is something I'm never getting back. It had me realized nothing will ever be right don't they? We often forced to make painful decisions in life. Sometimes I think I'm too weak to walk down this path any longer. I tried escaping from agony, avoiding that kinda misery, deleting unwanted journals - but at the end of the day it still boils down to reality.
Apparently I still need the courage to continue walking.
Mesmerizing fireworks up in Genting. :)

Typing these words seem a lot harder than usual today.
After all that happened, I'm actually fine. I'd cried for many overwhelming sadness and that's how I grown up. I may have fall but I will be strong to stand up on my own once again. I may have nothing in my life now but I'm fairly sure to have everything soon. Because I see a glimpse of hope shimmering along the road and a blooming career awaiting. Meanwhile, I'm pretty confident in scoring most of my assignments so far. Everything is progressing reasonably well and far ahead from deadlines. :)
So there goes my 5 days worth of holiday.
No comments:
Post a Comment