
My internship in Leo Burnett is coming to an end, sadly. I knew I needed that strength to not cry on my last day but I think I won't be able to hold my tears? Seeing all the work I'd done for several accounts, the learning process I gained each and everyday, the encouragements and appreciations I received from the people - I never wanna leave. Another reason of me being this emotional mainly because I have the nicest boss on earth! I love how she teach me, guide me, pamper me and take care of me like a child.
I WISH I NEVER HAVE TO LEAVE BUT WHY.
7 weeks, and here comes the time when I'm starting to cope really well with my clients, showing off my capabilities and gaining trust from the team, getting used to the office temperature, building relationships with the colleagues, WINNING THE BIGGEST PROTON ACCOUNT and yet we are leaving at this critical moment!
I just feel like screaming my heart out.
No comments:
Post a Comment