
Thanks to the BFE who came to fetch me all the way.


I think this is our very first decent photo together... ^^


Crab with long 'tongue'.

I actually felt awkward meeting these people after 2 years, oh well. :)




Aww Jason dear dear. -__-

The night started okay, then it got wilder.. and wilder.



Pffts.

I'll always remember the first song they played.


That glass of Chivas made me puked at 5am wtf.


The loving and adorable couple heh.

Gangsterism. =/



Excuse me that was YMCA hahaha.






Not so sober already. -_-




Ahh boys drama.



What's wrong with your expression ah abang? LOL.


HE DAMN POSER. I missed his posing skills. so cuteeeee. +_+


Crabbie.. you just have to laugh hardly at his jokes!

Shuffle eh. =p



TTYL wtfwtfwtf.


The band was awesomeeee




The used to be 38 people in HP. Good ol' memories... :)



Potato face FML.



the bff.

Thank you for everything. Everything you've done for me. I won't be able to go through life without you, really. There is just no way I can express my feelings for you, all these years, you're always there for me be it rain or shine. You'd seen how hard I fall, how I struggled and lived up from the darkest periods of my life. You gave me the strength to survive. You gave me the will to live again. I'd always thought that one day, you'll be leaving me, and we'll finally be apart again, I never know what to do. Because all I know now is that I cannot afford to lose you. If you'd to go someday, you just need to know that I'd always love you from the very bottom of my heart. Really and truly.
Thank you. I owe u a million, billion, trillion, zillion thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment