Love is blind, but marriage restores its sights I supposed. I see all of their happy faces, smiling widely and giving out blessings - really melts my heart. I was her bridesmaid, and so, I literally went through the entire wedding procedures with her, and all I could feel was her excitements and joyfulness for being his dear. How sweet that is. Honestly, this was my first time being so closely attached to a wedding - I seriously enjoyed as much as the bride does. It makes me feel so touched, so blissful, so merry. Everything is just so happy and lovey dovey. Apparently, I couldn't help myself but to feel jealous over it somehow. Marriage is the happiest thing ever happen to a woman I believe. :)
I think.. I need someone in my life right now. Someone to love me wholeheartedly and without reservation.
No comments:
Post a Comment