Saturday, October 24, 2009

Shawty fire burning on the dancefloor.

My life was so depressing last week so it's no surprise that I abandoned this blog for abit now, just abit. I finally had a good ol' 12 hours of good night sleep! Assignments have been eating me up seriously, with 2 deadlines to meet and 2 presentations crashing on the same week - FML. Apparently I went to class yesterday morning looking like a zombie and fucking screwed the presentation because I really, really couldn't cope with the fear and anxiety wtf. I swear she's going to be the last person who sees me trembled like that.



In the lab on Tuesday morning, all clumsy and messy for our very first presentation!



Omfg that was me and my powerpoint! =/



This is, of course, my cheebye groupmates. :)



And only cheebye people will do sakai thing like this!



And even sing birthday song with no birthday cake but forced people to lick up that... tomato sauce? Eww!



I think this is the besttttt picture the boys ever taken! Bergaya siut.





Lol? Damn candid.



I don't know when that babi cameraman took this but it looks cute hahaha.





Boys hate girl.



Random uni day out. =0

Anyways we had potluck at granny's a couple of weeks ago. A little family gathering organized by us to kinda erm, celebrate mid autumn? Teehee. Awesome homecooked food comes with a great bonding night. Don't you just love it?



















...two hours ago.

Aww I missed watching dramaaaaa. Will update more tomorrow, cheers! :)

No comments: