I owe my blog an entry. Sigh.
Law sucked.
Sucked big time.
I don't wanna talk about it but WHY ON EARTH POSTPONED! Damn. It took me several hours to finally understand the chapters (and being paranoid about exams the whole time) and heck! We were rushing like hell that afternoon when suddenly I received sms from Karr Yann saying "eh you know law midterm postponed? Not today." Feel like strangling myself in the car wtfffff.
The other night the boys and I were jamming guitar in the room, singing all night long until 3am eh! It was really cool doing such passionate activity together hahaha. I can't tell you in words how good it actually feels but yeah, it was damn fun okay hehehe.
I've been pretty much caught up watching TVB dramas recently despite the pathetic night life here. Guessed I sorta get used to it already - lying down on ma bed, hugging that big fat smelly ducky of mine, munching on tidbits and a cup of coffee/tea/milo ice -_-, laptop on the pillow, lights off. Meh I will soon isolate myself with pps in the room. Lol.
I just realize. I have 1000 pictures of Hong Kong to post up here. *faints*
Tomorrow is Friday! Omigod weekends.
You know the best part? No class with that bitch tomorrow morning! Double loves.
I shall mop the house and continue stoning. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment