Sunday, September 27, 2009

The sweet escape.

One week worth of holidays just ended wtf. I'm not even doing any of the assignments, nor homework, or studying for midterms? (duh -_-) NOTHING. All I've been doing was... going out, going out and going out wtf. Apparently I go out every single night, driving and driving with no jams! Except for Friday. It took me 40 minutes to reach Cheras at freaking 8pm? Damn.

My night life's had been extremeeeee, ensuring my social life still exists haha! Plus I went on shopping spreee with the women and meh, I can't believe she puts me into this tomyum addicts hur hur. And woots! Finnegan was damn good. I'm missing all the drinking and gossiping with the bunch of loves already... I will dies in Cyberjaya tomorrow. Not funny. No more Connaught pasar malam with the gang. No more supper night out at Genting. Imma rot like a stone again. T______T

And today! Someone randomly called (imagine i just woke up having brunch in ma pajamas =/) and randomly asked me out like "you free now? I'm in the car aimless, driving to your house now okay." Hahaha cool leh. Then we all goes into the car, randomly, with nowhere to go! Decisions, decisions.



Tadaa! Up hereeee.






Loving my purple hair! <3


It's time to sleep.
And wake up for a reason in the morning.

No comments: