Sunday, September 13, 2009

Emotions keep spinning out.

Oh my gawd. I can't believe 90% of my research proposal is done in just few hours. *jumps around in pyjamas* I is such a hardworking girl. =D

I have no idea why am I so tired! The animals had a great day of laughters and gossiping yesterday, stuffing ourselves with more food every round gosh.. fattening pigs! We haven't been meeting up with the whole gang since.. July if I'm not mistaken. And now, 5 in a group, 1 going down again. Sobs. I missed our not-so-normal-screaming excitedly in the car hmph. Like I said, happy moments do flies.







Wong Kok signature milk teas.



My banana frappe! *loves*





















MOF!



Ehehe yums soft ice-cream.







Nothing changes even if we're miles apart. starhugstar (ahem I learned a lot of star languages HAHAHAHA)

Friday was hum, unpredictable.

Management class fucked up as usual. We stayed up till 4am the previous night to prepare her readings and what fuck we get in return was " I have a lot to talk today. I will let you guys do the presentation if we have extra time. " (her class can never have EXTRA TIME because she's a bitch!)

I really, REALLY wanted to take my water bottle and smack right on her fugly face wtf.

OB class was extremely bored, sluggish and hell sleepy. Her lectures always turns into a sort of lullaby! The guys were so busy playing with itouch for the whole 2 hours I have nothing better to do! Besides disturbing them hmph.



Gotcha mouse!





If anyone of you happened to visit my restaurant city, blame him! T______T



Facebooking still at 12am lur.




I reached Cheras before 7pm and had dinner with my uncle's family. Ma cousins and I were late to collect our reservation tickets but lucky, Ben was there to queue up last minute! And managed to fight nice seatings for us ehehe. 6 guys 2 girls altogether hur hur.




Another Jack Neo's film how can I possibly missed!

Sibeh lame the movie but meh, sibeh ho chio lor! Some parts really tickled me off yo. Ahh its definitely an enjoyable movie after a depressing week! You know no matter what I still loves Friday most.

Later we spontaneously decided to pay a surprise visit to our beloved blur blur girl who is leaving to US in few hours time! *tut tut* Ky and I hang up on her phone thrice so that she hates us haha. And we purposely called the last time to say goodbyes and be as emoe.

















That night reminds me a lot of our memories. From the very first time we hang out for your birthday celebration during HP to the most memorable island trip together. Its things like these that holds our friendship.

Good luck and take care in Seattle! We miss you dearie. :(


I know he will be with me.



No comments: