Friday, July 24, 2009

Sometimes goodbye is a second chance.

I can't believe I'm down with flu, sore throat, fever and headache on my very last day of holiday week, when the convocation ceremony is tomorrow, when I've got job offer this Sunday, when my uni orientation starts on Monday wtf.

Today's briefing suck big big. It was supposed to start at 2.30pm but the client came in at bloody 3.40! I almost slept in the conference room feeling awfully ill. Basically I wasn't paying attention to the talks... so confusing and so cold. -_- The only thing I had in mind was "PLEASE END THIS SHIET FASTER". I keep sneezing and tearing up in the lrt for god sake those humans must be thinking I'm H1N1 positive wtfff.

Meanwhile,



FINAL DESTINATION 4 I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THIS OMG.

My itunes library doesn't seems to work properly, which is so so so babi annoying. But anyhoo, I sync many new applications and cool videos into my ipod teehee loving ma baby! Am getting another baby by next week, hopefully. If not I dies in Cyberjaya. For real.

*drowsy&energyless* Off to bed now. At 9.30pm wtf.

No comments: