Saturday, July 18, 2009

I remembered each flash when time began to blur.

I slept with my contact lens on throughout the night wtf which I've not done this after years of wearing lenses. I must be really, really lazy tired. And feeling unwell for a moment. T______T

I'd tummyache the whole morning yesterday for no reason which result to my low appetite for the day. I think I'm going to die, because I don't eat anything more than a scoop of rice for more than 24 hours nowadays.



Sweet Chat at MidValley.



ICE AGE ROCKS! Omg so damn freaking funnyyyyy.

1. Sid eats broccoli.
2. Dinosaur eats Sid.
3. Dinosaur steps on broccoli.
4. Broccoli becomes vegetable.

HAHAHAHAHAHA am I crazy or what. I can die laughing omg. T______T



Sid is so boloh like me. =D



Dinner at Zen Sushi, Gardens.



Beef beef beefffff.



Ebi something set. -__-





Salmon maki.

Harry Potter was quite disappointing this time. Maybe I should have read the book first sigh. I don't want Dumbledore to dieeeee! Sobs. Ginny is not pretty. HERMIONE IS SO PRETTY. Ron is fat. Malfoy is cool. Potter.. still the same old Potter hahaha.





WHY IS SHE SO PRETTYYYYY.

Left the mall and went back to Seri Kembangan after movies, which I don't know why the driver suddenly lost his sense of direction so we reached his house past 12am lalala. Got a designer's shirt from the jie jie teehee thank kiuuuuu. :)))

Bon Odori, Genting, yamcha/pasar malam or be good girl tonight? Hmm.

No comments: