Thursday, April 16, 2009

Flying without wings.

I just got back from drinking session with KK and the handsome gay partner of his hahaha, and it seems like my mood gets whole loads happier! I've not been chilling out and enjoying outing like this for quite some time already, sad I think I must have lost my life for awhile. So anyway, we went Alexis @ Bangsar just now, hmm departed around 8pm as I was still napping earlier. They keep singing in the car with the ugliest frog voice so annoying babi's! :( But despite our hilarious conversations *ahem* I forgive them lol.



I love the place! The deco, the furnishing, the ambiance, the lighting and most of all, the CAKES! Omg their cakes rocks weyh. Nyum damn yummy yummy! Omg I just have to fall in love with it..







Chocolate steamed pudding with vanilla ice-cream.
I don't really fancy chocolate if you know me but it's dense texture paired with the vanilla ice-cream is such a classic combination that you cannot resist..



The Pavlova.
They called it Mixed Berries Meringue. Gosh I rate this 100/100! The fresh cream, the crispy marshmallow texture, the mixed fruits makes it the winner in my list! I can't describe how delicious it is and I'm already craving for it now sobs. I put on weight. T_____T



..taken with KK's Sony Cybershot with flash :(



..taken with the lousy handphone of mine :(

Pecan Pie.
This might look like any dull ordinary boring kind of pecan pie, but once you sink your teeth in this, the aroma melts right in your mouth. Nyum the wonderful gooey caramel taste and the chunks of pecans. Once again, credit to the vanilla ice-cream. I personally hate nuts, but this is going to be one exceptional loves!



Coffee with chocolate chips brownie. (Heh I like this shot)



We go on talking for hours, I feel so much better revealing my true self tonight. I finally get the chance to split out every single word in my mind. There's never a full stop being with them. It's definitely the best thing ever happen to me, to be loved by both of them. I don't know how much thank you I owe you guys that I can never ever repay. No matter rain or shine, I promise to be the best-est sister of yours eternity! <3


A simple line can make me laugh or cry..
A simple phrase means the whole world to me..


I love you.


No comments: