Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hear my thoughts in every note.

Life these days sickens me. Emotionally vulnerable but it's unavoidable considering everything that's going on. I think I'm losing sense of everything and I crave an escape from this mundane routine. Just when I thought I'd done the most I'd do, things just crumbled yet again. I'm exhausted. I'm tired of being not capable, not suitable, not achievable, not pleasing every other sides of the world. I'm in dire need of mending myself but sometimes I feel so broken I can't tell which piece belongs where anymore.

Straying away with some mobile uploads...



Lunch treat at The Apartment. OJ feels extra good after our tedious meeting.



Morning has broken.



Technically challenged with 10 iPads!



Green tea frapp!



...it seems like only yesterday we were together



Go Home, to a working weekend.



Not an avid fan but nice to have them in every stressed out afternoon. :)



Twas a pretty night out with bee despite the chilly weather.



Running errands.



Strange addiction but I'm happy. :)


This will hurt more than anything has before...

No comments: