Sunday, August 28, 2011

Moves like Jagger.

The unintended, nerve racking workloads have come to an end! So much of energy drained and emotional outgrowth but I supposed challenges are there to teach me stronger. Probably not the first time that I found myself in tears over work but the defense to it this time round went incredibly well. Life as a Project Manager of the week indeed tough yet very fruitful learnings although I sometimes panic and fret that I am not keeping the right pace. And in the midst of making the very best out of my current obligations, I'm liking my everyday more teehee. One nasty week and I'm still delirious from the lack of sleep. Tonight I am thankful for a heavenly home cooked meal, a good movie to catch and a long rest time to myself.

Off from work for the next 1234567 days! :):):)



*shitty mud face at 3am in the office

Till then, happy merdeka raya!

2 comments:

googlemei said...

Good luck gal x)))

googlemei said...

happy merdeka raya! ya gorgeous!!