Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Don't go chasing waterfalls.

Happiest 5 days I would ever yearn for! When life only revolves around sleeping, eating, lazing, shopping and hanging out. It's incredible awesome to leave the work affair aside (yes, I freaking avoided my responsibilities) and start living like an ordinary human being. Definitely feels good to be no where near crappy and shitty. Nothing exotic for the holiday but it's purely about the joy of spending quality time with family and friends that made everything worthwhile.


Sometimes I like to think that it is human nature to walk through a job with utter fear and loathing. I hate it when anxiety does not allow me to have any confidence in my abilities and often afraid of messing up. I have serious trouble gauging whether I suffer from a genuine mental disorder or plainly being in the wrong job. But heck, after much chaos and great confusion I agreed to stay on a little longer. Not affected with promotion and increment tho, partly, but I decided to be strong and give another try. Honestly I don't leave because things are hard, but because it's not worth my sacrifices. Oh well, hopefully things turn differently.


At the very least, I wish low stress for the coming days. I needa stop worrying.



Counting down to three (:

No comments: