Hello abandoned blog. I missed the beauty of doing nothing at home seriously. The amount of pleasure this 'doing nothing' brought to me was simply inestimable, such enjoyment I would want to embrace during my off days. I like to just sleep in, have some homely food and do the usual drama marathon. Stay home rocks! But conversely, this dreadful state of being lifeless must end.
Of yummeh dim sum and visiting at Nirvana last weekend. Up as early as 7am with the bunch of cousins and literally dragging our sleepiness for good.

Then all the way to this awesome curry laksa! Too awesome.
And later surviving through the not so awesome weather with mouth full of desserts!

Believe it or not, Mahjong has now became an addictive part of my life. My Saturdays are mostly spent playing them at the grandparent's, chit chatting and gaming with the kids. As most people would think this routine of mine is pathetic, I think I'm perfectly fine to endure in their warmth.
What to say about my third month of work? I always thought that my career is currently in its right place, but lately I find no understanding to describe my current state of mind. I even foresee myself letting up these exotic phrases about two weeks ago, but right now it's taking all my strength just to keep going. I am conscious of the irony of giving up but I do think abstinence is the right thing for me at the moment. I had my deck done over the weekend oh well let's just hope for a better tomorrow.
So here's a small update so far. Looking forward to next weekend, already. :)
So here's a small update so far. Looking forward to next weekend, already. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment