Monday, February 7, 2011

Drifting through the wind across the sky.

Time flies. I could remember vividly how joy and laughter filled the grandparent's each year when it comes to lunar year celebration. But I thought things changed differently this year. Although everyone's back in the house but I felt the heart misplaced; isn't the genuine happiness I'm looking for. I'm angry that God took her away from us; I'm mad at the fact that we'd lost the togetherness. It's ruthlessly unfair to witness how everything is falling to pieces and becoming seemingly awkward in the family. Nevertheless, we still had a peaceful reunion and some cheery time throughout the idling week.


Light-hearted discoveries aside, the dismal incident has turned my passion at work altogether. The guilt haunts, and still haunting. Here, there, everywhere. I take more pressures in little things I do at work nowadays, maybe I don't fit the job any longer. I know it's a little too early to say this... perhaps I never belong. It took me more than a week now to end the misery but damnit, I'd really lost aim in my career. Everyone have been telling me it's human nature to go through bad patches in life and that no one is perfect. Just so you know, I liked to think that I'm overly sensitive to be caught in the entire situation.





Towards the latter, then I think to myself, let's just make the most of what we have and simply be as useful as I can be for the time being. Will bunny ever unfold what life is folding on the other side?

No comments: