Thursday, February 25, 2010

Must have been the way you kissed me.

Super longgg day yesterday, and roving at Subang today hm. Tired tired. T_T

Our intention for registration failed terribly. We were in uni looking like 3 big fat dumbos - dunno where to go dunno what to do dunno who to look for! Bursary was flooding with mostly niggers wtf.. the payment queue wasn't moving at all okay damnit. So yeah, I still owe the school a huge sum -_- and pending for my long forgotten result still pffts. Which in the end, we did absolutely nothing back in Cyberjaya except eating at Padi House and chor dee the whole time. Had good ol' stories time with them boys - the cheebuy brothers finally reunion teehee!

Oh damn, that Juju literally shot me with his new bought bb gun wtf. And throwing fire crackers around to scare me hmph.

Dins at Sakae Sushi nyeheheheh how good when you have nice people feeding you with nice food everytime huhuhu how to not grow sideways like that. Ran over 3 shopping malls for Vday after that hahaha and then being emoe having to sit at 2nd row righttt on top of the screen. Not very happy but mehhh, I entirely forgot it was Wednesday! Neck almost breakkk. :(

We somewhat had conference call/chat awhile ago, just between me and the boys, leaving the annoying bitch away. I tell you, seriously fucked up man! You really don't know who's hating you, don't you? We were dealing with some issues and thank god, you guys made me feel sooo wanted. (not to forget freaking effking touched T_T) I really didn't expect those words and actions coming from you guys but omggg man. Thank you for helping me to this extend. I COULDN'T BE ANYMORE HAPPIERRRR.

I LOVE I LOVEEE MA BOYS XOXO.

wisdom tooth aching fml.

No comments: