Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I started believing that I could be wrong.

I've been overwhelmed with the most upsetting thoughts, it kills seriously.

Every single being boils down to money now, and the best part is, I haven't even get myself any loan approval! I think I'm doomed for leaving the country at this critical moment sigh. Honestly I'm not any worried for skipping one week worth of classes in uni wtf. I'd clinched part of the procedures with the bank today, hopefully everything is gonna be very very fine!

***

I accidentally stumbled upon this person's blog few days ago and it breaks my heart for many reasons. Ask me if I know this person, I don't know personally but verbally, yes. I admit that I was actually very jealous, very much affected by the whole drama but I knew it doesn't belongs to me at the first place. You used to be the one I confide to. You used to be the one I cried onto. You used to be the one I called for help. You used to be the one who makes me smile all day. You used to be my very protective guardian angel.

I missed every little thingy we went through together.

And if you're reading this, I miss you my dear.







Lord, I need you to guide me and see me through.

No comments: