Monday, June 8, 2009

Fill what's empty and empty what's full.

I was chasing over my drama earlier, the next thing I realized, the fucking line got disconnected! It drives me crazy without the Internet so I resort to reading, and sleeping till dinners ready an hour ago.

I was so mad, so mad because I expect to have peace in mind today enjoying the episodes I missed after a hard day at work yesterday hmpf.

Speaking of work.

WORK COULDN'T BE ANY TOUGHER. Most nauseate one ever! I was simply cheated by the word 'helper' and some sweet talks by the supervisor over the phone (and of course the cash on deal temptation *salivating*), that I agreed to be 'charity helper'. Sounds nice oh yeah? Doesn't do you any good. T_____T

Basically, it's a charity dinner run by Multi Mutual Charity Association (MMCA).

The charity helper job is to set up the hall before the function starts, wash and clean the cutlery, prepare the dishes and SERVE THEM TO THE TABLE LIKE WHAT WAITRESS DO. Serve tea like maid somemore. Horrible terrible vegetable. T_____T

About 40 helpers altogether, majority came in a gang wtf. I was the only lone ranger, all by myself, when a girl came approached me. She was alone as well so both of us pair up and click along very quickly. I find her kinda attractive I don't know why. -_-

Serving was really scary. You have no idea how slippery the back lane was, I ALMOST trip together gether with the boiling shark fin soup hahaha. That's when the guys started talking to me, and we all laughed crazily at our own silly actions. Ting and I keep drinking at the tea house and helped on each other. She even waited for me to go home how sweettttt.

Although I came back like a zombie (every part of my body aching wtf), but it definitely worth the participation. Afterall I gained new experience and new friends heehee. Just maybe the pay doesn't fit the jobscope well enough hmmh. Nevermind that, charity is blissful. :)

MY RESTAURANT CITY WON'T LOAD NOW wtf.

No comments: